I’m a grandma and a Houston Texans fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

 On a balmy Wednesday afternoon, I sit down and gear up my laptop to talk to Lady Bunny over Zoom. Once we link, I ask simply: How are you doing? Oh, just the I’m a grandma and a Houston Texans fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt and I will buy this usual weekday, arguing on social media with people I don’t know, she replies in her trademark Tennessee drawl, followed by a shriek of laughter. I’m a people person, and we can’t really see people right now but I can still type at them. Well, indeed. Where RuPaul Charles has reached international ubiquity thanks in part to his quotable platitudes about self-love, as well as his knack for translating the world of drag into something more digestible for the mainstream.

I'm a grandma and a Houston Texans fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Buy this shirt:  I’m a grandma and a Houston Texans fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Home:  quatinashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I really do need all these Ferrets shirt

Wakatatee - Never underestimate a woman who understand Rock N Roll and loves Eagles signatures shirt

Wakatatee - Nancy Pelosi Kamala Harris Joe Biden snitches get stitches Ugly Christmas sweatshirt