I’m a grandma and a Miami Hurricanes fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

 Lady Bunny has taken an alternative route. Her no-bullshit politics and subversive humor wouldn’t cut the I’m a grandma and a Miami Hurricanes fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt Also,I will get this mustard on national television, but for many drag purists, it represents the heart of what drag is all about. Consequently, Bunny’s D.I.Y. attitude to drag is now underappreciated by an international fanbase that largely as a result of the runaway success of RuPaul’s Drag Race expects their queens to be polished, glossy, and ready to serve a runway-worthy look (or death drop) on cue. I get home from work then check out drag queen makeup tutorials or performances in pageants.

I'm a grandma and a Miami Hurricanes fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Buy this shirt:  I’m a grandma and a Miami Hurricanes fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Home:  quatinashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I really do need all these Ferrets shirt

Wakatatee - Never underestimate a woman who understand Rock N Roll and loves Eagles signatures shirt

Wakatatee - Nancy Pelosi Kamala Harris Joe Biden snitches get stitches Ugly Christmas sweatshirt