I’m a grandma and a Ravens fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

 A staunch Bernie Sanders supporter in the I’m a grandma and a Ravens fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this Democratic primaries of both 2016 and 2020, Bunny has thrown her social media weight behind everything from abolishing super PACs and corporate funding to electoral campaigns to defunding the police in the wake of the recent Black Lives Matter protests initiated by the murder of George Floyd. Her risqué brand of comedy may not be politically correct, but it isn’t a product of ignorance. By sticking to posts that are more humorous, it brings people joy in this really dark time, she notes. That’s why I chose this profession. I’m very much driven by and fascinated by politics. I’m more likely to check political figures on Twitter when I get home from work than check out drag queen makeup tutorials or performances in pageants.

I'm a grandma and a Ravens fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Buy this shirt:  I’m a grandma and a Ravens fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Home:  quatinashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I really do need all these Ferrets shirt

Wakatatee - Never underestimate a woman who understand Rock N Roll and loves Eagles signatures shirt

Wakatatee - Nancy Pelosi Kamala Harris Joe Biden snitches get stitches Ugly Christmas sweatshirt