I’m a grandma and a Sooners fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

 At the I’m a grandma and a Sooners fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt moreover I will buy this same time, I’m not in any way suggesting that things are not as serious as they are, she continues. People might say that COVID-19 jokes are insensitive right now well, I’ve had friends who’ve died from this. I live around the corner from a hospital where there’s a refrigerated truck that is a makeshift morgue. At 57, I’m three years away from the 60-year-old danger zone and have another preexisting condition as well, and I live in the world center of the pandemic, in New York City. If I can’t laugh at it, who can?

I'm a grandma and a Sooners fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Buy this shirt:  I’m a grandma and a Sooners fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Home:  quatinashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I really do need all these Ferrets shirt

Wakatatee - Never underestimate a woman who understand Rock N Roll and loves Eagles signatures shirt

Wakatatee - Nancy Pelosi Kamala Harris Joe Biden snitches get stitches Ugly Christmas sweatshirt