David Farrier shirt

 My teachers did that too. Little did they know I would sit near them while they graded the David Farrier shirt but in fact I love this other tests to I could copy the answer sheets they had. I’d accept this. In 2019 with so much technology at our disposal and we couldn’t come up with a better solution /idea. This is completely unacceptable, please they should help is to explain the theory and benefit it has to this student. They should have a more humanitarian and practical solution to avoid cheating as students are already under stress during exams time. Instead of focusing on the standards of education, Morals, honesty and testing strategies you are punishing them all for your own incompetence.

David Farrier shirt

Buy this shirt:  David Farrier shirt

Home:  quatinashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I really do need all these Ferrets shirt

Wakatatee - Never underestimate a woman who understand Rock N Roll and loves Eagles signatures shirt

Wakatatee - Nancy Pelosi Kamala Harris Joe Biden snitches get stitches Ugly Christmas sweatshirt