Timestshirt – If you’re trying to impress Me with your car it better be a food truck shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://timestshirt.com/product/if-youre-trying-to-impress-me-with-your-car-it-better-be-a-food-truck-shirt/

The guy and biker rushed up to me. “Are you okay? Let me help you up,” they both said, as I started to process the If you’re trying to impress Me with your car it better be a food truck shirt besides I will buy this pain. I just got hit by a bike, my mind told me. What hurts? What doesn’t? What am I supposed to do? Go to an emergency room? Shit, I’m with this poor guy I barely know, and I don’t want to make him take me there. I can’t do that to him.

If you're trying to impress Me with your car it better be a food truck shirt

I pulled myself up and said I was fine; I wasn’t, but I’d convinced myself I was. The pain was starting to dissipate anyway. So we kept walking and talking, our charming, intellectual conversation continued with politics and talk of Trump. But at this point, I was only half-listening, half-gauging my pain. Why did my arm hurt so much? I kept smiling on the If you’re trying to impress Me with your car it better be a food truck shirt besides I will buy this outside because I wanted to come off cool, unfazed by the embarrassing collision.

If you're trying to impress Me with your car it better be a food truck hoodie den

Home:  https://timestshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I really do need all these Ferrets shirt

Wakatatee - Never underestimate a woman who understand Rock N Roll and loves Eagles signatures shirt

Wakatatee - Nancy Pelosi Kamala Harris Joe Biden snitches get stitches Ugly Christmas sweatshirt