Fishing Bass Reel Cool Grandpa t-shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Fishing Bass Reel Cool Grandpa t-shirt

How did I get here? The journey was long and not pretty. Since I was four, I’ve struggled with OCD and anxiety. Since I was a pre-teen, my obsessive thoughts have always gone into overdrive around romantic relationships. I am quite literally obsessed with finding a life partner. It’s all I think about. And I hate it. It’s mortifying for me to even admit this in writing. I would much rather tell you the Fishing Bass Reel Cool Grandpa t-shirt and by the same token and bizarre intricacies of keeping my towels uncontaminated than confess how much of my internal life is wasted on guys who don’t deserve a second thought, let alone a billionth one.

Fishing Bass Reel Cool Grandpa t-shirt

For most of my twenties, I have been in relationships. But recently, for the Fishing Bass Reel Cool Grandpa t-shirt and by the same token and first time in a while, I was 100 percent single. And it started to drive me insane* (*more insane). I live alone and work from home, so the loneliness got to be overwhelming. I do not do well with an unlimited amount of time on my hands.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I really do need all these Ferrets shirt

Wakatatee - Never underestimate a woman who understand Rock N Roll and loves Eagles signatures shirt

Wakatatee - Nancy Pelosi Kamala Harris Joe Biden snitches get stitches Ugly Christmas sweatshirt