Girl November It’s My Birthday Month I’m Now Accepting Birthday Dinners Lunches And Gifts Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Girl November It's My Birthday Month I'm Now Accepting Birthday Dinners Lunches And Gifts Shirt

Do you have a weird, unspoken celebrity crush? How about an app that can find you people who look just like them? A date with someone who has 98 percent facial similarity with controversial 37th president of the Girl November It’s My Birthday Month I’m Now Accepting Birthday Dinners Lunches And Gifts Shirt Furthermore, I will do this United States, Richard Milhous Nixon? Ding ding ding! Michael Cera at 41 percent similarity? I’ll take it. After four margaritas, it’ll feel like 100 percent anyway.

Girl November It's My Birthday Month I'm Now Accepting Birthday Dinners Lunches And Gifts Shirt

I, for one, am very tired of meeting perfectly nice-seeming people only to find out that they’re total assholes to the Girl November It’s My Birthday Month I’m Now Accepting Birthday Dinners Lunches And Gifts Shirt Furthermore, I will do this people who make their coffee or serve them dinner. So I’d like an app that could send you a transcript of your match’s last interaction with a service worker. Because it does matter whether you were rude to your waitress or huffed impatiently when the cloakroom attendant couldn’t find your jacket right away. Fuck off.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Yes I really do need all these Ferrets shirt

Wakatatee - Never underestimate a woman who understand Rock N Roll and loves Eagles signatures shirt

Wakatatee - Nancy Pelosi Kamala Harris Joe Biden snitches get stitches Ugly Christmas sweatshirt